Thursday, July 25, 2013

Introduction


Introduction

So basically this blog is more for me than anyone else. I hope people really get to seeing it so that I have people to keep an eye on me as I go. I just want people out there to know that it is not impossible to lose that weight. If I have to report to anybody who reads this all day long it is motivation to continue since I have no one to consistently work out with. My husband is delighted to do things with me and is very encouraging, but we are at two very different fitness levels. I hope to see many followers and help out many woman before this is done, and even continue doing so afterwards. I have no problem if it assists a few men either, but I know that women and men generally lose weight differently. I will be posting an updated photo once a month to help show my progress.

Main Reason for Weight Loss: I can feel the fact that I am overweight in my body. My joints ache regularly, and I have a hard time doing much of anything without having to stop and catch my breath. I have so little energy to expend on my the little ones I have to care for. I have a lack of flexibility that I used to posses, which really sucks for my sex life.

Current Weight: 230 pounds

Goal Weight: 175 pounds

Monthly Goal: 6-12 pounds 

The Eating Plan: The all important part. So, let's be honest here, I LOVE food. Rather that be eating it or making it so I will be practicing portion control and a couple of changes. I will be eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner plus a snack between lunch and dinner. As for sweets and desserts I will be consuming one portion of sweets sometime early in the day. It is going to be a rough road for me and I am going to slip up more than once, but I believe I can do this.

What exactly I will be putting in this blog: EVERYTHING. I will be keeping a food journal, an exercise log, the occasional tidbit of info about my life I need to spill, recipes I like, changes I am making, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment